Thursday, September 20, 2018

Stuti Changle Book “On The Open Road” Review By Amir Waseem

BOOK REVIEW 📓📕
Description: On The Open Road, “three lives, five cities, one startup”, describe the story itself, The book revolves around three characters, who have the same dream.
.

Overview/ My Opinion- I loved reading the book.. the story is very motivating and relatable.truly an inspiring novel.. it will inspire you to chase your dreams. The book expresses the message simply. I finished reading the book within 3 days.. its a must read book..this book has become one of my favourites. Thanks to Stuti Changle for introducing such an inspirational book to us.
eagerly waiting for your next book......
.
. “Fridays or Mondays are not a big deal to me anymore. When you love what you do, everyday is like a sunday”
-Stuti Changle (@stutichangle)
.
My Rating- 4.5 ♥️
Thanks To @thebookoholics & @stutichangle  For Me Sending Me This Review Copy. 
Published By @invinciblepublishers 
Written By @stutichangle 

Review By @walkwithamir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry