Tuesday, October 30, 2018

DareDreamers A Start-Up of Superheroes Review By Amir Waseem

BOOK REVIEW 📓.
Description: DareDreamers A Start-up of Superheroes by the father-son duo of Ravi 'Nirmal' Sharma and Kartik Sharma is a story of exactly what the title suggests. 
Overview/My Opinion : This book is a unique adventurous as well as motivational journey of the protagonist, Rasiq. 

Rasiq is an IIT – IIM Graduate who comes to Mumbai and start working as an Investment Banker. He has a team of 5, totally different and genius individuals in their own fields, Language is simple and easy flowing with good description of stunts and missions this team is involved in. I liked the most about the book was the adventure and thrill it ensued in me. I have not really read a book with such a unique plot point and with so many things happening in one. I would definitely recommend you to read this one if you like adventure and slight twists and turns.


My Rating 4💕
Published By @rupa_publications 
Written By @ravie61 & @sykartik
Review By @walkwithamir
Thank You @thebookoholics & @rupa_publications ،

،

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry