Wednesday, April 3, 2019

blooming in the snow from sajid iqbal review by amir waseem

BOOK REVIEW 📓📒
🏷
Description: blooming in the snow is a collection of contemporary poetry and prose it will inspire you to fall in love in any condition and heal yourself, and live a meaningful life 🏷

Overview/ My Opinions: This book is a good read. I really liked the way Sajid penned their poetry. I didn't expect much from this book because  contemporary poetry is not easy to write there  are only few goods poets but Sajid surprised me he is one of them he perfectly nailed it with their word's his poetry will make you fall in love again and again the collection of poetry and prose was very appreciative, i personally like 'blooming in the snow', I will recommend this book to everyone...
📓
My Rating 4.5 ❤️
Published By @evincepub_publishing
Written By Sajid Iqbal (@writersajidiqbal)
Review By Amir Waseem (@walkwithamir)
Thank You Sajid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry